ABOUT EVOLUTION ROAD
Evolution Road is a Digital Innovation Consultancy founded in 2000. Our Vision is to be the life science industry’s most valued digital innovation thought-leaders and our clients’ most objective and trusted strategic advisors. Our Mission is to solve critical commercial challenges utilizing our knowledge across a broad spectrum of digital marketing, promotional innovation, and digital health strategies. We enable our clients to act with confidence and deliver significantly increased business results in a way that improves health outcomes. We focus on strategic and tactical planning, research, content strategy, analysis, and on-going management of digital initiatives to drive brand business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
At Evolution Road, delivering impact is Job #1. Our clients come to ER with their toughest marketing problems and expect realistic recommendations rooted in strategic thinking and thoughtful analysis. It’s your job to make this real for our clients.
THE DIGITAL MARKETING AND INNOVATION CENTER OF EXCELLENCE is responsible for providing digital marketing and innovation subject matter expertise on ER strategic consulting engagements, developing offering IP for use with the internal team and clients, and continually monitoring digital trends and opportunities that shape how Evolution Road delivers client value.
Your primary responsibilities are:
Partner with Evolution Road’s Consulting Practice in providing our pharmaceutical and biotech clients with guidance on optimal consumer digital marketing strategies and tactical plans tailored to specific brand, market, and customer dynamics. For example, you’ll help to develop recommendations on:
- Channels, partners, and programs that should be prioritized to deliver on the digital strategy and meet brand goals
- Budget and channel-level investment allocation required for success
- The most effective strategic approach (targeting, content) across channels to meet objectives
- Opportunities for innovation to enhance customer engagement and promotional effectiveness
- Measurement approaches to understand digital business impact and inform channel and partner-level optimizations
- Support client engagements in the delivery and presentation of client deliverables as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Pull-through Franchise/Brand/Client digital strategy vision in partnership with Consulting Practice, who own and lead client consulting engagements
- Learn Evolution Road’s proprietary strategic, tactical, analytical and executional frameworks and consistently apply these to consulting engagements and deliverables where COE support is required
- Work with Consulting Practice to understand and define project/task scope and approach
- Manage client deliverables and quality for Consulting Practice team hand-off
- Execute project tasks with some supervision, including structuring and analyzing complex data yielding meaningful insights, applying ER analytical frameworks, and developing and communicating recommendations to clients
- Evolve and document capabilities for core digital marketing and digital marketing innovation deliverables and offerings
- Formalize and codify IP for respective SME focus-areas (consumer digital marketing, HCP digital marketing, promotional innovation)
- Help build case studies and support pitches where SME is required
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 8 years of work experience in pharmaceutical marketing strategy in a corporate, agency or consulting capacity with notable depth of experience in digital marketing, strategy development, analysis, media measurement and optimization
- Experience in pharmaceutical marketing a plus
- Expert in digital marketing strategy
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- Excellent data analysis skills using Excel or statistics software to generate insights as the basis for strategic recommendation
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint
- Proven experience developing/using structured approaches to address business problems
- Personal alignment and passion for objective recommendations aligned with client interests and delivering impactful results
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure, and deliver highest quality on tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, highly detail-oriented, and extremely well organized
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment for talented people who are focused on delivering results, managing client relationships, and providing expert marketing strategy consulting services.
Evolution Road is an equal opportunity employer, and we offer a highly competitive benefits and compensation packages to qualified candidates.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected] to be considered.