ABOUT EVOLUTION ROAD
Evolution Road is a Digital Innovation Consultancy founded in 2000. Our Vision is to be the life science industry’s most valued digital innovation thought-leaders and our clients’ most objective and trusted strategic advisors. Our Mission is to solve critical commercial challenges utilizing our knowledge across a broad spectrum of digital marketing, promotional innovation, and digital health strategies. We enable our clients to act with confidence and deliver significantly increased business results in a way that improves health outcomes. We focus on strategic and tactical planning, research, content strategy, analysis, and on-going management of digital initiatives to drive brand business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
At Evolution Road, delivering impact is Job #1. Our clients come to ER with their toughest marketing problems and expect realistic recommendations rooted in strategic thinking and thoughtful analysis. It’s your job to make this real for our clients.
PROJECT MANAGERS are the planners, connectors, and operational executors of our multifaceted, fast-paced projects. You will not only manage and track jobs from project initiation to final delivery within the agreed upon timeframe, but also be a key contributor and collaborator to the strategic execution of our projects. We are looking for a part-time (12 – 14 hours week), contract project manager.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Project management and oversight:
- Manage, build and support ER’s consulting and digital health (DH) initiatives from a strategic, executional, and tactical approach for key deliverables and services
- Maintain team and milestone scheduling
- Lead development of plans, Gantt charts, dependencies, milestones, and timelines
- Ask the right questions, gather inputs independently with minimal oversight
- Actively support team in driving towards key milestones
- Own and balance timelines and resource alignment across multiple workstreams
- Run status meetings and develop agendas
- Create PowerPoint slides, project charters aligned to workstreams and deliverables
- Ensure total quality control of final output to Client
- Proactively communicate roles, responsibilities, timelines, and deliverables clearly with all team members
- Resource management:
- Workload projection: working with Consultants and Digital Health team members to understand weekly, monthly, and quarterly projected workloads and scope
- Load-leveling: work with manager to assessing workload across time, scale, and resource availability
- Ensuring that appropriate resources are available and dedicated on the appropriate jobs
- Financial management:
- Weekly run of financial job details to compare and monitor actuals vs estimates
- Work with management to coordinate monthly forecast numbers
- Bachelor’s degree and work experience in pharmaceutical marketing strategy in a corporate, agency or consulting capacity with notable depth in digital marketing strategy development.
- 5+ years managing multi-pronged project initiatives
- Self-motivated, able to work in fast-paced, somewhat ambiguous, fluid environments
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively lead meetings
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize individual and team-based work based on the needs of clients and the business
- Embody Evolution Road’s core values [making a difference, collaboration, trust]
- Digital health and/or innovation experience
- Agile/Lean project management experience
- Financial and resource reconciliation experience
- Experience working in PM tools like Monday.com, or other similar platforms
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment for talented people who are focused on providing expert marketing strategy consulting services, delivering results, and managing client relationships.
Evolution Road is an equal opportunity employer
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.