ABOUT EVOLUTION ROAD
Evolution Road is a Digital Innovation Consultancy founded in 2000. Our Vision is to be the life science industry’s most valued digital innovation thought-leaders and our clients’ most objective and trusted strategic advisors. Our Mission is to solve critical commercial challenges utilizing our knowledge across a broad spectrum of digital marketing, promotional innovation, and digital health strategies. We enable our clients to act with confidence and deliver significantly increased business results in a way that improves health outcomes. We focus on strategic and tactical planning, research, content strategy, analysis, and on-going management of digital initiatives to drive brand business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
At Evolution Road, delivering impact is Job #1. Our clients come to ER with their toughest marketing problems and expect realistic recommendations rooted in strategic thinking and thoughtful analysis. It’s your job to make this real for our clients.
THE DIGITAL MARKETING AND INNOVATION CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) is responsible for providing digital marketing and innovation subject matter expertise on ER strategic consulting engagements, developing offering IP for use with the internal team and clients, and continually monitoring digital trends and innovation opportunities that shape how Evolution Road delivers client value.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Identify, research, and develop digital marketing innovation trends, strategies and solutions that are viable business opportunities and aligned to client needs
- Provide strategic perspectives and POVs on the value of digital marketing innovation opportunities to life sciences clients
- Develop and translate innovation solutions and capabilities into repeatable service offerings in partnership with the COE Team Leader and Chief Strategy Officer
- Document capabilities for digital marketing innovation deliverables and offerings
- Evolve digital marketing innovation frameworks, methodologies and tools for optimal quality and efficiency
- Formalize and codify IP for digital marketing innovation service offerings
- Help build case studies and support pitches where digital marketing innovation subject matter expertise is required
- Work with Consulting Practice to understand and define project/task scope and approach related to digital marketing innovation work
- Lead and guide innovative solution strategies, identification, prioritization, evaluation, program-shaping, contracting, and engagement executions that meet client objectives
- Learn existing Evolution Road digital marketing innovation capabilities (Advanced Patient Initiation & Adherence, Telehealth, AI-enabled Customer Service, Data Innovation) and execute independently over time
2. Client Delivery Support
- Support client engagements in the delivery and presentation of client deliverables as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in digital innovation
- Collaborate on Franchise/Brand/Client digital innovation strategy vision in partnership with Consulting Practice, who own and lead client consulting engagements
- Learn Evolution Road’s proprietary strategic, tactical, analytical, and executional frameworks and consistently apply these to consulting engagements and deliverables where digital marketing innovation COE support is required
- Manage digital marketing innovation client deliverables and quality for Consulting Practice team hand-off
- Execute project tasks, including structuring and analyzing complex data yielding meaningful insights, applying ER analytical frameworks, and developing and communicating recommendations to clients
3. Team Management:
- Manage Consultant/Sr Analyst/Analyst-level COE staff as group grows over time
- Train and develop direct reports, assist with training for full COE delivery team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 – 12 years of work experience in pharmaceutical marketing strategy in a corporate, agency or consulting capacity with notable depth of experience in digital marketing and innovation
- Expert in pharmaceutical marketing and digital marketing with specific expertise in innovation, including identifying, prioritizing, shaping, and executing innovative strategies leveraging new and emerging data sets, technologies, solutions, and partners that can help life sciences clients meet their objectives
- Commercialization experience in the pharmaceutical, life sciences or healthcare industries
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
- Track record of professional performance, leadership, and the ability to influence clients and colleagues
- Proven experience developing/using structured approaches to address business problems
- Personal alignment and passion for objective recommendations aligned with client interests and delivering impactful results
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure, and deliver highest quality on tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, highly detail-oriented, and extremely well organized
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment for talented people who are focused on delivering results, managing client relationships, and providing expert marketing strategy consulting services.
Evolution Road is an equal opportunity employer, and we offer a highly competitive benefits and compensation packages to qualified candidates.