ABOUT EVOLUTION ROAD
Evolution Road is a Digital Innovation Consultancy founded in 2000. Our Vision is to be the life science industry’s most valued digital innovation thought-leaders and our clients’ most objective and trusted strategic advisors. Our Mission is to solve critical commercial challenges utilizing our knowledge across a broad spectrum of digital marketing, promotional innovation, and digital health strategies. We enable our clients to act with confidence and deliver significantly increased business results in a way that improves health outcomes. We focus on strategic and tactical planning, research, content strategy, analysis, and on-going management of digital initiatives to drive brand business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
At Evolution Road, delivering impact is Job #1. Our clients come to ER with their toughest marketing problems and expect realistic recommendations rooted in strategic thinking and thoughtful analysis. It’s your job to make this real for our clients.
SENIOR CONSULTANTS work as part of a project team helping our clients solve marketing problems from strategy to execution, driving high-quality, analysis-driven marketing deliverables. They have strong analytic, synthesis and communication skills and must be comfortable operating with direction in ambiguous situations. They work on multiple projects & clients simultaneously.
As a Senior Consultant, your primary responsibilities are:
- Project Delivery:
- Build strong relationships with clients as the primary day-to-day client contact; develop and/or identify extended strategic relationships that support client growth to support account planning
- Inform and develop core digital strategy deliverables; lead pull-through of brand digital strategy and day-to-day consultation
- Execute projects by developing project charter to create team alignment, appropriate timeline and roles and responsibilities to ensure deliverables are delivered within timeline and within scope
- Develop and deliver project scope and approach, aligning to client strategy to deliver business value
- Leverage appropriate ER thought leaders and resources to deliver services within scope and delivering high-value
- Identify additional work amongst inline clients for ER to add value
- Contribute to new business pitch decks and assets
- Manage project team tasks against budget for client assignments
- Ensure strong collaboration and alignment between Consulting digital strategy and the Centers of Excellence for highest quality deliverables
- Contribute to and leverage IP; share work across teams and submit to IP repository
- Contribution to Team and ER:
- Manage risk and communicate up
- Develop and grow expertise
- Collaborate with Centers of Excellence
- Train and develop others
- Manage team members and stakeholders
- Foster collaborative, team-oriented environment
Experience: Track record demonstrating leadership potential & performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8-12 years of work experience in life sciences marketing strategy in a corporate, agency or consulting capacity with a focus on digital marketing
- Prior experience working with qualitative and quantitative research
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills and strong business acumen
- Experience applying structured approaches to address business problems
- Good communication skills: processing and sharing complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent data analysis skills using Excel or statistics software to generate insights as the basis for strategic recommendations
- Knowledgeable of Pharmaceutical digital marketing channels and KPIs
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Personal alignment and passion for objective recommendations aligned with client interests and delivering impactful strategy & results
- Mature, values-driven collaborator and teammate
- Clear, rational thinker who uses data & research to make informed judgments
- Cooperative, collaborative approach with outstanding listening skills
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and deliver highest quality on tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, highly detail-oriented, and extremely well organized
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment for talented people who are focused on delivering results, managing client relationships and providing expert marketing strategy consulting services.
Evolution Road is an equal opportunity employer and we offer a highly competitive benefits and compensation packages to qualified candidates.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [email protected].
For more company information, please go to www.evolutionroad.com